Pork Chops with Creamy Mustard Sauce
Without thickening agents, LCHF sauces are generally quite runny - reduction is the key!
I developed this one which turned out really well.
You can vary this sauce by substituting the
* Cream with Greek/natural yoghurt, sour cream
or cream cheese (full fat)
* Spring Onions with red onion, peppercorns
(black or green) or mushrooms (fry until soft)
* Chicken Stock with any other type of stock
* Mustard with prepared horseradish or any other
type of mustard
* Parsley with chives, thyme, origanum or any
other herb you prefer.