5 Top Tips to making your own Biltong:
1. Use Silverside - it's better than sirloin, rump or fillet
2. Don't over salt - you will throw it away!
3. Hang in a cool, well-ventilated place or dryer
4. Use a 75Watt globe in your dryer to prevent moulding
5. Freeze biltong in brown paper to preserve &
defrost at room temperature
How to make Biltong
Leave a Reply.
Barbara du Plessis
I live in the beautiful town of Knysna in the Western Cape of South Africa. Besides keeping myself happily busy with professional (ICT) work, I also indulge in the real good things in life...cooking, eating, writing, publishing and all the fun IT stuff!